Friday, May 17, 2013

My latest work..

Here are two of my most recent designs.. I have long admired the pretty printing on the antique Ivory soap labels.. this sign is a variation of the old soap packaging.. perfect for the bathroom!  Hand painted in Ivory with dark navy lettering.. and primitively distressed!






The sign below was a custom sign made for a good friend, Traci of York Mountain Primitives. http://yorkmountainprimitives.blogspot.com/
 It was done in black with antique white lettering ..




Feel free to drop me an email if you would like a special request/custom sign at aowrey@aol.com

Thank you for reading my blog, I appreciate it alot! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the incorporation of old school signs for your home. They remind me of some of the more nostalgic signs that I saw when I was younger. That is a time long gone.

    ReplyDelete